New Zealand Philatelic Federation
The New Zealand Philatelic Federation (NZPF) is committed to ensuring high quality service. However, there may be occasions when problems do arise and you do not get the standard of service you expect. All complaints are taken seriously and acted upon.
This procedure sets out NZPF’s processes for resolving complaints. The procedure is intended to ensure all complaints are handled fairly and consistently.
All official complaints will be thoroughly investigated and, if justified, we will put matters right, giving you an explanation and an apology.
- If there is a problem with any of our services please raise your concerns promptly and directly with a regional delegate (contact details are provided at regional delegates). Where possible they will resolve the matter directly or put you in touch with someone who can help.
- If you are still not satisfied speak to the secretary of NZPF on 04 2347218 or preferably put your complaint in writing to Secretary, New Zealand Philatelic Federation, PO Box 58139, Whitby, Porirua 5245 or by email email@example.com who will investigate your complaint.
- Complaints received will be acknowledged within five working days of receipt and investigated. You may expect a full response within 15 working days. If it is not possible to respond within that time because of the complexity of the issue, you will be advised when to expect a reply.
- If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint has been handled and wish to take it further you may wish to write to the President of NZPF who can arrange to have the complaint reviewed. Please send your letter to the President, New Zealand Philatelic Federation, PO Box 58139, Whitby, Porirua 5245 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- While there may be some circumstances beyond our control NZPF aims to use complaints constructively to improve the service we provide to all our customers NZPF welcomes feedback and suggestions at any time regarding our services.